Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Very early Hawkins families

Elaine and I were chatting this morning about some of the early Hawkins families.  She mentioned all of the names that are found in the St. Paul's register that includes King George County and Stafford County, Virginia.

I bought that book.  I don't have time to look at it this morning.  I would guess that it is Hawkins' that connect to Thomas of Old Rappahannock County....but don't know for sure.  Here is the name of the book if I want to look at it on my computer at a later date.  It should be on Google Play and is among the bookmarks on my computer.  Oh, wow.....I need to spend some time on looking at my collection of books on Google Play....AMAZING!



The below map shows King George County and one can surmise where Stafford County is very easily.  I won't add another map.  Note that both are close to Fredericksburg which is at the falls of the Rappahannock River.

No comments: