Sunday, November 24, 2019

Another Morrison Theory

I sent out an e-mail this afternoon that I had worked on last night.  Bob Morrison (one of the Morrison yDNA administrators) had been helping me a bit with some ideas after my last post.  He suggested that my Cabell County yDNA participant had a 0 mutation match with a man who believes his line connects to Thomas Calvin Morrison.....this is an ancestor of Valerie Morrison's.  Much of the e-mail I don't feel I can post in a public spot.  So this is a reminder that I have filed it in my inbox in mailbox labelled Morrison with date Nov 2019.

It is mostly ideas about the DNA pointing to the possibility that Valerie's Thomas Calvin Morrison could have been a son of William and Rachel Witcher Morrison....it is kind of a wild and crazy idea....but I didn't want to loose it.

No comments: