Sunday, June 16, 2019

William and Nancy Webb (Parents of Nancy Webb who married Bird Hensley)

I have an unusually free week this week.  I am cleaning out my inbox and combing through saved e-mails for information that I do not want to loose before I delete them.  I have wonderful information from my Webb research group.  I just don't seem to be able to catch up with their research.  And I want to be able to start where I am now any time that I get back to looking at this family line.

First I have a timeline filed in Genealogy documents>Webb that I have used to capture some of this information.  I also have at least one e-mail saved that has all of these researcher's e-mails on the same addressed e-mail.

This group have proven that William Webb and Nancy Webb had at least the following children:
Nancy
Isaac
Thomas
Sarah
William Jr.

Their proofs are both DNA and also documents.

Also I can throw out all of the old blog posts about where this family lived when they were in the Warren County area of Kentucky which is where my Nancy was born.  This group has proven to their satisfaction that the family was in Logan County, Kentucky.

Lastly, there is a thorough summary of the research of the group to date on this family attached to William, Isaac and Sarah on our trees.  Just click on 'Gallery' under their names on the profile page and you will see it as 'Webb History'.

https://www.ancestry.com/family-tree/person/tree/71255109/person/48236488851/facts

This is Torey's tree above.

Shirley Culpeper Brooke's tree is:

https://www.ancestry.com/family-tree/person/tree/75244082/person/34311391349/facts

And Jane Cartwright's is:

https://www.ancestry.com/family-tree/person/tree/68305750/person/30562447242/factsThi


No comments: