Saturday, January 5, 2013

Ann Harris' Harris line in Union County, SC

As our Harris DNA group has been chatting, I find that I want to put some information on the blog about what each of Harris DNA group #27 knows.  I started to add this to the post that I made on January 2, but it seemed that the post would be too long and confusing.  So I am going to break up what we know into several posts.

There are only three DNA participants who match that make up DNA group #27.  One is the brother of Ann Harris whose family moved from Virginia to Union County, SC before the Revolutionary War.  Ann still lives in Union County, SC.

Here is what Ann Harris says about her Harris line that is still in Union County:
On Jul 15, 2012, at 7:00 PM, Ann Harris wrote:

Hi Everyone,

.....  I am concentrating my search in York County at present.  I have found a J. M. Harris there that maybe my GG Grandfather.  My sister-in-law is getting  some information together.  I think my Harris, Glenns and Colemans  all came to Union, SC from Cumberland and Hanover counties in VA.  .....
Ann



No comments: