Friday, May 31, 2019

William Webb with wife Nancy

I am at the Filson Historical Society library today.  And I have decided to concentrate on my Webb line.  I have found buddies who descend from my Webb line.  And I am organizing my thoughts about this family based on new information received from this group.

First, it seems that William and Thomas Webb live next to each other in Logan County, Kentucky in 1810.  These men are thought to be related because of DNA matches.  William is probably my 4-gr-grandfather.  William is between 26 and 44 and his wife is in the same age range.  They have 2 sons under 10 and one daughter under 10.  My own ancestor, Nancy, has not been born yet.  My buddies tell me it is likely that the two sons are Isaac born in 1797 in NC and William Jr. born 1799.



No comments: